Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello beauties!:) Its Saturday and I have been relaxing and decided since its the beginning of August I should share with you all my July Faves!

1. AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE ~ 3.00 (WOW!)
I absolutely am in love with this product! Aussie 3 minute miracle is sooooo Moisturizing! Plus the smell is amazing! it kinda smells like coconut:) yum!  Just leave it in for 3 minutes and you will have soft, smooth, and luscious hair!

2. TRESEMME THERMAL CREATIONS MOUSSE ~ 3.98
Score! I have been looking for a great volumizing mousse for like forever! I have finally found one that gives my hair body and strength! Also working with my hair to protect it from the heat from my styling products. Its so simple too, just work some into your hair after a shower/bath.


3. COVERGIRL INTENSE SHADOWBLAST ~ 9.00
I recently saw the commercial for this product and was amazed about the built in primer. So I decided I should try the product. I got two shades beige blaze and forever pink. I love the colors and they are SUPER pigmented! My favorite is probably beige blaze because you can use it as a regular primer to under a shadow!

Hope you enjoyed my July Faves! thanks for reading:)


<3 melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment