Saturday, September 10, 2011

NEW BLOG BACKGROUND& UPDATE!

Hey girls! So as you can see I changed my blog a bit. I was getting kinda sick of the old layout so I changed it to this. What do you think? Do you like it? Also I wanted to talk about my ASK MELANIE series of posts will not start till friday. September 16. I forgot to mention that in my about ASK MELANIE post. So if you still have some questions or need advice you can leave it as a comment to this post or my about ASK MELANIE post. Or you can just email me at beautysuperstar97@gmail.com. I answer ALL questions:)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so far!!! Great job :)

    Maybe you could give me a few pointers? Thanks!!

    www.fortheloveoffashion233.blogspot.com
    Thanks girly@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to! Check out my blog on september 16(friday) where I will answer your question in my post!

    ReplyDelete