Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TAG: GET TO KNOW ME!!!:)

Hey girls! So i know this is kinda a youtube tag sorta thing but I realized most of you don't know anything about me! I thought this would be perfect to do so you guys know a little about me before reading my posts. So that's my little intro. Let's get started!

1.ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
-well not really my middle name is Catherine which is my aunts name so I guess that counts??

2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
-hmmmm... well this is sorta personal but probably last May when I was going through some promblems with my friends. But is it all over(for now).

3.DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
- NO FREAKIN WAY! I am only 13!!!!

4.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE A FRIEND OF YOURSELF?
- I dont think so I dont really like people who have the same personality as me. It can be kinda annoying when you aren't a little different than your friends.

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
- YES! I use sarcasm a lot exspecially around my friends usually most of it is about my teachers lol...

6. WILL YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP?
- I sooo want too! I just need someone whos a little crazy like me to do it with me!

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
- It usually depends at the moment but right now I really love cinnamon toast crust I just LOVE IT!:)

8. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
- hmm.. this is kind of a hard question but it's usually their hair. Hahaha isn't that weird??

9. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR?
- My eye color is a dark brown color. But its kinda funny cause I have such pale skin... but at least this summer I got a little tanner which matches my eye color a little bit better.

10. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING?
- HAPPY ENDING OF COURSE! I am a total sucker for those romantic comedy movies I just can't get enough! Scary movies freak me out to much and I fear them! lol this weekend I'm gonna face them and go see shark night 3D.. If you seen it comment and tell me what you thought about it.

11. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIES AND VANILLA!!! My favorite smells in the entire planet!

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
- DUH SUMMER!! NO SCHOOL:) I love winter to cause of holidays and stuff. But summer is just soooo much fun:)

13. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
- 2 months ago I would of said television but now that I have started this blog I go with computer. I'm obssessed with my laptop now:)

14. WHAT'S THE FURTHEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN AWAY FROM HOME?
- Probably North Carolina, when I went to camp for 2 weeks. I have never been out of the country.

15. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL TALENTS
-hmm.. probably drawing I should soon show you guys some of them I'm not that good but I'm not awful.

16. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
- Houston, Texas December 3rd 1997

17.WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
- Does going to the mall with your friends count? because if it is than thats it.

18. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
- yes, I have two cate who HATE each other I have a black and white kitty who is sooo cute and loves to play! Then I have a black and brown cat that I have had for like FOREVER!

19. FAVORITE MOVIE?
- Something Borrowed is my favorite movie at the moment like I said I'm a sucker for romantic comedys...

20. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
- yes, I have a younger brother in the 5th grade who bothers me SOOO MUCHH!
and I have a older sister in the 10th grade.

21. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROUP UP?
- Probably a teacher I have always wanted to be one since I was a little kid:)

thx for reading!

please do the tag I would love to read yours!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment